Friday, June 27, 2014

Style Post: Kimonos & Brunch

Hey kurlies,

Hubby and I recently went brunching (one of our favorite things to do), and I thought I would do a quick outfit post, especially since I am rocking a kimono. Let's get to it, shall we! 


Kimono: Thrifted
Pink spaghetti top: Forever 21
Shorts: H&M (originally pants, but I cut them)
Necklace: Thrifted



You can't really tell, but my hair is in mini twists, rolled and tucked into a bun.


Purse: Hayden Barnett (Thrifted)



Shoes: Bakers


We brunched at Cafe Brazil. The service was great, and the food was delicious. I had the veggie tacos, which were filled with zucchini, mushrooms, peppers, feta cheese, and scrambled eggs. We will definitely eat there again in the future.

Peep hubby, mocking me in his mint shirt... Lol! Gotta love him! 

Until next time... 
Be faith-filled, fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken





4 comments:

  1. Your posts make me smile and definitely make me want to start thrifting. I love that outfit and Jason is adorable. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Latoya:) Your comment makes me smile! And yes...Thrifting is the business! You have to try it!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment down below.