Friday, November 21, 2014

My Current Favorites// Style Trends of the Fall and Winter

Hey Kurlfriends,

I thought I would switch up today's post by discussing a few of my favorite things. These are things that I am feeling, and if the spirit moves you, you can purchase them for me. Just kidding or NOT!!!

Seriously, these style trends make me scream on the inside with excitement!?!?! Has that ever happened to you? Screaming on the outside isn't always appropriate, but screaming on the inside is! Anyways, these style trends are things I am loving in regards to hair, makeup, and style, and one day, I aspire to incorporate them into my daily style and wardrobe. 

My Current Favorites

Sequins Jacket 


Plaid


Faux Fur Vest

I told you I wanted to scream with excitement! Check this outfit 
and more in my Denim on Denim Post.

Military Inspired Jackets 


Oversized Sweaters and Cardigans 


Dark Lipcolor



My most recent dark lipcolor, as seen in My First Marley Twist Installation

Hair Color


Abbreviated Bangs

Spiral Curls


Rich Hues on Nails


Nude Colored Nails


Well, <singing> "these are a few of my current favorites", and all the pictures came from my Pinterest Page. Come and follow me at Keeping Up with Kurly Ken.  I hope this post left you feeling inspired to try some of these style trends as well as others.

What are some of your favorite style trends for the fall and upcoming winter season?

Until next time,
Be faith-filled, fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken







6 comments:

  1. Lol this entire post just gave me life friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I see a few of my favorite things also. So loving the oversized cardigans, dark lips and nails, and big hair ( hmmm...do I see a Marley twist out in my future, maybe!).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marley twists should definitely be in your future. You will love them!

      Delete
  3. all of your favs are officially my favs too! love this post! i'm going to go pin some of this stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm happy to hear that! #inspirationsuccess

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment down below.