Thursday, June 9, 2016

Natural Hair Youtubers You Should Follow for your Natural Hair Life

I love Youtube because I am a visual learner and Youtube has allowed me to do just that: Learn through visuals and tutorials. When I first went natural, this was one of the biggest resources I used to help me learn about how to care for natural hair, and to this day, I still use it to help me stay up to date with new natural hair products, practices, and trends. Below, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite 4a/4b/4c natural hair Youtubers:

1. Ambrosia Malbrough
Whether it's natural hair or her overall sense of fashion and style, she has got it. She recently cut her hair and has been wearing protective styles to aid the "grow out" process. Below is one of my favorite videos of her natural hair with a flawless flat twist out.


2. Angela Lauren
I came across Angela Lauren's Youtube channel earlier this year, and when I saw her skills, I knew I had to follow her. She gives off  "utter dopeness"! Check out this on a quick and easy perm rod updo:


3. My Natural Hair Sistas
These sisters have been in the game for a long time, and honestly, every time I see a new video posted by them, I get excited because I know it will be good. This channel features three natural haired sisters with a variety of lengths and textures, but each one slays! This is the newest video on their channel:



4. Kaydee TV
Kaydee TV is an up and coming Youtuber that makes you truly feel like you can grow your natural hair and look cute doing it. She provides a variety of low manipulation styles that look good and help you minimize breakage. Check out her video below:


5. Unearthed Amber
Unearthered Amber has a head full of gorgeous natural hair. I first came across her originally on naturallygg's channel as one of the sisters, but she now has her own channel full of natural hair, healthy eating, and lifestyle videos.


6. BeautifulBrwnBabyDol
BeautifulBrwnBabyDol was another Youtuber I watched when I first went natural. While her hair videos are information packed, she also provides information on her weight loss, healthy diet, exercise, and much needed inspiration/motivation. You will love her channel as well because she keeps it real.


7. Shlinda1
Shlinda1 is also someone I recently discovered, but let me say, she makes natural hair easy to understand, providing practical tips for natural hair and low porosity chicks too.


8. Journey To Waist Length
Journey to Waist Length is another recent discovery, but she really has helped me to understand my own hair better. Plus, you can literally watch her natural journey, including her transition, big chop, and her current head of lush natural hair. She is another low porosity Youtuber as well, and she does a great job of providing practical tips on general ways to manage low porosity hair:


These are just a few of my favorite natural hair Youtubers! Please share below if you plan on checking out any of these Youtubers or if you have some natural hair Youtubers that you believe should be checked out! Share the wealth!

Until next time... 
Be faith-filled, fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment down below.