Thursday, May 12, 2016

Product Review: ORS Replenishing Conditioner...A Naturalista's Dream

I am shocked as to why no one told me how great the ORS Replenishing Conditioner is! I recently purchased the small sample like packs from Sally's Beauty Supply and had it on stand by for the wash routine following the take down of my most recent protective style, box braids.

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Replenishing Pack, 1.75 oz [632169111015]
ORS Replenishing Conditioner (Sample Pack)

I pre-pooed with coconut oil, clarified with a bentonite and apple cider vinegar mix and then followed up with a ORS Replenishing Conditioner! Baby--- let me tell you! My hair was soft, and my hair literally took that conditioner for every bit of moisture it had to offer. I actually ended up leaving the conditioner on my hair for two hours while I went out to grab a quick bite to eat with the hubs. When I returned, I washed my hair out, and I immediately congratulated ORS Conditioner for making it to the next ranks as a " product staple", meaning ORS Conditioner will be a product in heavy rotation!

The End Results of My Hair

If you are considering ORS Replenishing Conditioner or you are looking for a new conditioner to try, here are some of the pros and cons of ORS Replenishing Conditioner:

Pros:
1. Deep penetrating conditioner enhances the moisture in hair
2. Leaves hair soft and revitalized, which is great if your hair needs a "boost" or repair of damaged hair
3. Easily accessible, found at most stores like Wal-Mart, Walgreens, Target, etc.
4. Inexpensive with sample packs less than $2 or full size bottles less than $6

Cons:
1. Definitely not an organic product and if you are a fan of reading and understanding every item on the ingredient list, this is not the product for you

Let me know your thoughts on the ORS Replenishing Conditioner. Also let me know if you have used this conditioner with certain oils. 

Until next time...
Be faith-filled, fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment down below.