(Just me, maxing and relaxing)
(Hubby and I during our wedding ceremony)
(Hubby and I after our wedding reception)
What else can I share? Additionally, I am a doctoral student, studying School Psychology. I recently finished my third year. I still have three more years to go, but at least I am at the halfway point, right! I have so many career aspirations it's ridiculous, but you better believe I plan on accomplishing them all. Currently, I work as a teaching assistant, and I am absolutely loving it! I love sharing my knowledge with others,and I love to see people have that "AHA moment" as they make connections in their learning.
Other random facts about me:
- I love eating! Some of my favorite foods are pasta, sushi, and my hubby's fried chicken.
- I love to work out, and for the most part, I try to eat healthy. I currently run several times per week, and I am a smoothie queen.
- I am a natural hair enthusiast, and I have been so for the past three years.
- My husband and I do not have children as of now, but one day, we will.
- I love to paint when I have time.
- I have a passion for fashion. Therefore, shopping is my weakness, and I am a thrift/vintage clothing lover.
- In my social relationships, I am a very loyal person, but I embrace meeting new people.
- I am a very kind and outgoing person, who loves helping others.
Follow me as I embark on this journey called life. More to come soon...