Friday, October 24, 2014

Oh chic! My mini-twists are back and more than just fabulous!


Hey Kurls,

As you can tell by the title, I've reinstalled my mini-twists, and let me tell you- I'm loving them!!! I watched two movies with the hubby and twisted my life away on a Sunday evening. After five hours, I was tired, but I knew the work I put in would provide me with ease throughout the next school weeks. 


Here are some mini twist styles:

Braided Beauty: Hair is flat braided and pinned on one side and the other side is loosely hanging.

Simply chic: A simple middle part with hair pulled back in low bun

When I cleaned them, I simply ran warm water over them while I massaged my scalp. Then I applied my aloe/ water spray mix and my homemade moisturizing hair cream. I shook my hair to let the curls clump together. 

Peep these curls: 


Unfortunately, I wasn't as creative with styling as I had hoped to be. If anyone knows me, I'm a hair chameleon. Therefore, it's really hard for me to keep one style in for long periods of time. So if this post didn't provide you with mini twist inspiration, check out my last post on mini twists here.


Until next time,
Be faith-filled, fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment down below.