Thursday, February 11, 2016

OOTD: Winter Style with a Herringbone Puffer Vest

Today's post is solely focused on the herringbone puffer vest. This vest is certainly a staple piece that adds a level of class and prep to any style and can certainly take any outfit to the next level.


This particular puffer vest was recently SOLD OUT (Yep!!! I said sold out) at J. Crew, and while this vest is of higher quality, the J. Crew version costs a pretty penny too. Despite it being sold out at J.Crew, some sellers on EBay still have this vest available, and if you play your cards right, you can find it at a steal of a deal, which I highly suggest. But if EBay is not your thing, there are a number of other places that offer reasonably priced dupes, such as the vests at Zulilly's.


Today's outfit of the day was totally inspired by this picture I snagged from my Pinterest page. Follow me at Keeping Up with Kurly Ken.



Here's how I recreated the look with my own personal spin! Enjoy! 




Herringbone Puffer Vest| Gifted
Red and Black Buffalo Plaid Shirt| Gifted
Black Three Quarter Length Sweater| Forever 21
Black Jeans| Forever 21
Black Riding Boots| Nine West

Now if you aren't inspired by this vest, check out these other pictures from my Pinterest page as well.


Source: Cort in Session

Until next time...
Be faith-filled,fearless, and fabulous,
Kurly Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment down below.